- Download 7
- File Size 21.78 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 11, 2021
- Last Updated March 11, 2021
Affidavit Objection to Medical Intervention
"11. I, a woman, require the Obligation [Contract] that overrides CAL-OSHA and US DEPARTMENT OF LABOR-OSHA warnings and requirements of employers who require their employees to wear masks as described in EXHIBIT A.
12. I, a woman, require the Obligation [Contract] that mask “guidelines” presented to the public as “law” are NOT forced experimental medical interventions with no informed consent provided as detailed in EXHIBIT B.
13. I, a woman, claim the foregoing “requests” presented as “must undergo” constitute an UNLAWFUL process to block my secured right to participate in public commerce, travel, and all first amendment secured rights.
14. I, a woman, claim the foregoing requirements presented as “must undergo” as dangerous to my health and wellbeing in addition to crimes of trespass, battery, assault, and administration of my property without my consent.
15. I, a woman, claim the foregoing requirements presented as, “must undergo”, to be an abomination to God, my Creator."